Forklift clutch plate (disc) is installed in the forklift engine and transmission between the power transmission mechanism, which can be two pieces of the clutch can be reliably engaged, but also make it completely separated.
Its functions are: 1. To ensure a smooth start forklift;
2. To ensure smooth forklift shift;
3. To prevent the transmission overload.
That forklift clutch plate (plate disc) how to change? The following from Guangzhou He Sheng forklift parts to share with you:
First, the replacement decomposition method:
1. Mark the forklift clutch and pressure plate, compress the pressure plate spring with the pressure plate, remove the bracket bolts, release the pressure, remove the forklift clutch cover, pressure plate spring and washer.
2. Remove the cotter pin, out of the needle roller bearing pin separation, remove the separation rod and needle roller bearings.
3. Out of the separation rod holder pin, remove the bracket and roller. Use kerosene or diesel to clean the parts (driven disk friction plates should not be oil cleaning), neatly placed for inspection.
Second, the replacement assembly and adjustment methods:
1. Parts should be thoroughly cleaned before assembly (clutch friction film does not require cleaning).
2. According to the order of replacement disassembly assembly.
3. lubrication of the activities of the site.
4. Should make the separation of the three ends of the plane determined by the platen and platen parallel to the plane of work, the error should not exceed 0.4mm, can be adjusted by adjusting the screw inside the separation rod. Adjust the screw head surface to flywheel face distance, it should be 51 positive and negative 0.75mm (platen within the plane distance 41.75-43.25mm), adjust the separation rod, it should make the displacement in the direction of the pressure plate does not exceed 1.5mm . Adjust the lock screw.
5. The separation of the thrust bearing and the contact surface of the separation rod is adjusted by the adjustment screw inside the separation rod. The plane errors of the three screws should not exceed 0.4mm.
6. Clutch pedal free travel adjustment. Free travel is the standard free travel of the pedal, determined by the clearance between the clutch release bearing and release lever and the clearance between the master cylinder plunger and piston.
7. The master cylinder push rod and the gap between the piston is 0.5-1.0mm, reflected in the pedal is 3-6mm, pedal lever can be adjusted by adjusting the position of the eccentric bolt, adjust the lock nut.
8. The separation between the top of the separation rod and the separation bearing end surface of 2.5-3.5mm, reflected in the pedal 35-45mm, can be adjusted by changing the length of the work of the sub-pump plunger. Tighten the nut after adjustment.
9. The pedal is fully depressed, the working stroke of the sub-pump should not be less than 19mm. When the stroke is too small, the clutch can not be completely separated. After the free stroke of the pedal is adjusted, if the stroke is less than 19mm, it may be due to improper operation when adding brake fluid, the air enters the hydraulic system, thus shortening the stroke of the working cylinder plunger. Put air, the oil storage chamber should be filled with brake fluid, tighten, plug. Ventilation plug is used to connect the pump, and then use a small pressure pump brake fluid;
In order to exclude the liquid air, you must remove the deflation valve at the end of the valve cover and install a hose When deflated, the hose end should be placed vertically with a few air bubbles (the air has expelled). Then tighten the air valve deflation screw, remove the hose from the deflation valve cover, put a rubber cover. And then into the storage chamber injection brake fluid, so that the liquid level lower than the upper edge of the fuel tank 15-20mm is appropriate. A cup or so, stop deflating, after filling the brake fluid, can continue to deflate, after adjustment, should step on the pedal and measure the plunger stroke, when the value of hours clutch system is normal, can continue to deflate .
Related Industry Knowledge
- The formation of forklift truck fro...
- Electric forklift various parts of ...
- What is controller?
- These accessories form a forklift
- Forklift Parts
- The internal combustion forklift ac...
- Diesel Forklift Truck
- Water pump failure and troubleshooting
- Reach truck
- Maintenance of forklift radiator
- Forklift contactor
- Which are Toyota forklift parts?
- Universal joint wear and deal with ...
- Common fault and troubleshooting fo...
- Forklift air filters replacement cycle
- NICHIYU Forklift Solenoid Valve
- How to repair the master cylinder?